8TH WORKSHOP ON PRACTICAL ASPECTS OF AUTOMATED REASONING
Co-located with FLoC/IJCAR 2022, August 11-12, 2022, Haifa, Isreal
The Eighth Workshop on Practical Aspects of Automated Reasoning will take place on August 11-12, 2022
in Haifa, Isreal. PAAR 2022 is associated with the 11th International Joint Conference on Automated Reasoning (IJCAR-2022).
Submission deadline extended until May 2 (abstract) resp. May 10 (paper)! See the paper submission page and the call for papers for details.
PAAR provides a forum for developers of automated reasoning tools to discuss and compare different
implementation techniques, and for users to discuss and communicate their applications
and requirements. The workshop will bring together different groups to concentrate on practical
aspects of the implementation and application of automated reasoning tools. It will allow
researchers to present their work in progress, and to discuss new implementation techniques and
Topics include but are not limited to:
- automated reasoning in propositional, first-order, higher-order and non-classical logics;
- implementation of provers (SAT, SMT, resolution, tableau, instantiation-based, rewriting, logical frameworks, etc);
- automated reasoning tools for all kinds of practical problems and applications;
- pragmatics of automated reasoning within proof assistants;
- practical experiences, usability aspects, feasibility studies;
- evaluation of implementation techniques and automated reasoning tools;
- performance aspects, benchmarking approaches;
- non-standard approaches to automated reasoning, non-standard forms of automated reasoning, new applications;
- implementation techniques, optimisation techniques, machine learning, strategies and heuristics, fairness;
- support tools for prover development;
- system descriptions and demos.
We are particularly interested in contributions that help the community to understand how to build
useful reasoning systems in practice, and how to apply existing systems to real problems.